Light oil burner is a kind of combustion device mainly based on light oil fuel, mainly composed of oil atomizer and air regulator. Light oil burner is suitable for all kinds of light oil other than gasoline, diesel, aviation kerosene, solvent oil as fuel! Diesel burners are more commonly used! We provide different types and power burners for your choice!
Application of light oil burner：
Light oil burner can be used in Steam boiler, hot water boiler, incinerator, cremation furnace, food, spraying, electroplating, baking paint, drying, ceramics, glass, asphalt industry, etc.
Basic parameters of light oil burner price;
1. Light oil burner.
2. Two-stage siding/modulating working.
3. High pressure mechanical atomisation of fuel using nozzle.
4. Ability to obtain optimal combustion values by regulating combustion air and blast-pipe.
5. The hinge connection, can be opened naturally.
6. Maintenance facilitated by the fact that the atomisation unit can be removed without having to remove the burner from the boiler.
7. Two-stage Air flow regulation for first and second stage by means of hydraulic regulator. The burner is paused, close the throttle to reduce the loss of furnace heat.
8. Sliding/modulating The servo motor which fixed with a cam can adjust the consumption for fuel and air.
9. One flange and one insulating seal for boiler fastening.
10. Combustion air intake with air flow adjustment device.
11. Sliding boiler coupling flange to adapt to head protrusion of the various types of boilers.
12. Sliding boiler coupling flange to adapt to head protrusion of the various types of boilers.
13. Three-phase electric motor to run fan and pump.
14. Flame presence check by photo resistance.
15. Electrical plant protection rating Ip40.
As an exporter with 20 years of burner manufacturing experience in China, we solve the burner problems for you and help you choose the model that suits you. At the same time, we can also customize non-standard burners according to your needs!
Data of Some Diesel/Light Oil Burners(Just for Reference):